All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a pioneering and enlightening volume on how colours affect us and how we can tune-in to our very own colours. Colours are everywhere in our lives - from the inside of our homes, to cars we drive - but they can also be found within us. Colours of the Soul shows how tuning into the colours of our auras and chakras can help us find balance and harmony in our lives. Finding the right colours for ourselves can have far reaching implications - from how we dress and what we eat, to the way we live and our personal health and well-being. The colour discovery insets and exercises in this pioneering volume will help readers find the right colours for every part of their lives and precipitate positive changes. This is a must read for anyone who wants to brighten up their life.
- Author BiographyJune McLeod is regarded as one of Britain's most respected colour therapists. Her courses are renowned for being innovative, inspirational and life-changing.
- Author(s)June McLeod
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication27/07/2006
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight222 g
- Width142 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.