All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionColumbia Common Sentence Structure Mistakes at GMAT is compiled to help you learn the absolutely essential grammar testing points and avoid the most common mistakes at GMAT to raise your score! It has twenty lessons with each one having the following outstanding features: 1. ERROR EXAMPLES: show you what kinds of mistakes most often made at GMAT and how to correct them; 2. GRAMMAR GUIDES: teach you the grammar rules absolutely essential to raise your GMAT score; 3. PRACTICE TESTS: Use sample Sentence Correction and Sentence Completion questions to test your grammar power and readiness for the real GMAT; 4. ANSWER KEYS: provide answers and explanations to help you avoid the mistakes forever to score higher on the GMAT! Columbia Common Sentence Structure Mistakes at GMAT is your grammar Bible! With the help of our fun and effective way to learn all the essential grammar testing points, you will be able to score higher on the GMAT guaranteed!
- Author BiographyDr. Richard Lee is a professor of English and distinguished publishing scholar with more than ten books published under his name. His books are available on Amazon, other online stores, and in bookstores worldwide. Dr. Lee pursued his graduate education at the University of Rochester and the University of British Columbia and got his Ph.D. in English. He lives in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Richard Lee Ph D
- PublisherColumbia Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.