All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionCOLUMBIA ENGLISH GRAMMAR FOR GMAT is written specifically for students who are preparing to take the GMAT test . It has 33 score-raising lessons covering all the absolutely essential grammar rules, such as subject-verb agreement, dangling modifier, parallel structure, and others which are most often tested on the GMAT. To help you understand better and memorize these key grammar rules more easily, all the lessons are designed to follow the same format with the following unique features: 1. ERROR EXAMPLES: show you what kinds of mistakes most often made at GMAT and how to correct them; 2. GRAMMAR RULES: teach you all the grammar rules you need to kw to help you ace the test; 3. PRACTICE TESTS: Use sample Sentence Correction and Sentence Completion questions to help you memorize these grammar rules through repetition; 4. ANSWER KEYS: provide answers and explanations to help you avoid the mistakes forever. COLUMBIA ENGLISH GRAMMAR FOR GMAT gives you an English professor's proven method, guaranteed to help you master all the essential grammar rules for the test. If you can spend 15 minutes a day learning the grammar rules and doing the exercises, this magical grammar book will definitely help raise your GMAT score and make you a better reader and greater writer.
- Author BiographyDr. Richard Lee is a professor of English and distinguished publishing scholar with numerous books published under his name. His books are available on Amazon, other online stores, and in bookstores worldwide. He pursued his doctoral education at the University of Rochester in New York and the University of British Columbia and received his Ph.D. in English.
- Author(s)Richard Lee Ph D
- PublisherColumbia Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.