Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is a straight forward account of Alexander Russo's adventurous journey in the Naval Reserve, serving with Naval Intelligence and as combat artist during WWII. He was the fi rst and youngest of Naval personnel to volunteer and engage in the landings in Sicily and Normandy, the graphic results of which form part of the Navy's Historical Records of World War II. The book also continues with the development and challenges of the artist in post-war years, which provides valuable insights for anyone pursuing a career in the fi ne arts. The book also continues with the development and challenges of the artist in post-war years, which provides valuable insights for anyone pursuing a career in the fine arts.
- Author(s)Alexander Russo
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.