All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionCombat Shooting with Massad Ayoob is written by America's best-kwn combat pistol shooter, Massad Ayoob, who is credited with the idea of stress fire. In this book, Massad speaks about mindset and jumps right into the aspects of learning combat shooting. Next, he highlights three gunfighters-Wyatt Earp, Colonel Charles Askins and Jim Cirillo-and the lessons we can learn from each. Lastly, Ayoob shares his perspective on the importance of competition as training before closing with a discussion of the choices involved in being responsibly armed.
- Author BiographyMassad Ayoob has published thousands of articles in gun magazines, martial arts publications, and law enforcement journals, and authored more than a dozen books on firearms, self-defense, and related topics. During his distinguished career, Ayoob has won several state and regional handgun shooting championships, appeared as an expert witness for courts in weapons and shooting cases, and currently appears in numerous television shows. He founded the Lethal Force Institute in 1981 and served as its director until 2009, and now trains through Massad Ayoob Group.
- Author(s)Massad Ayoob
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Note100+ black & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.