Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's military, the pace of operations longer allows commanders the luxury of time to train new staff members in the culture and operations of their Area of Responsibility (AOR). The Combatant Commands Informational Series toolbooks assist commanders by providing a training aid identifying the roles, functions, responsibilities, and Area of Responsibility (AOR) of the unified commands. The primary goal and designed focus of this training aid is to provide a single product (CD-ROM) introducing potential joint staff officers to their specific command. Inbound staff officers, prepared by reviewing this product, arrive on station ready to receive specialized training without needing background indoctrination. Additionally, this product should prove valuable to the military education system as curriculum support material, specifically for the Air Command and Staff College's Strategic Structures, Operational Structures, and Joint Operations courses, as well as the Distance Learning program. This AY96 research project centered on US Pacific Command (USPACOM). The project team members conducted extensive research including: interviews with command staff and country experts, surfing the Internet, and traditional library searches. The team consolidated their work into a ToolBook --a hypertext medium presenting graphics and text in an interactive, easily accessible format aimed at enhancing and retention. This volume, and all others in the series of encyclopedia-like products, will be transferred to CD-ROM for distribution to students, faculty, joint staffs, and the unified commands.
- Author(s)Michael L Comnick
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight59 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.