Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.93
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis report outlines current action in Europe and the U.S. and lessons that can be learned to advance a transatlantic consensus on climate change. It also serves as a roadmap for a post-2012 framework when the Kyoto Protocol expires. The volume is based on recommendations from a symposium of climate change experts, business leaders, and government officials at the 2007 conference California-European Dialogue on Climate Change.
- Author BiographyLisa Emelia Svensson is a diplomat-in residence at the Center for Transatlantic Relations, Johns Hopkins University - SAIS, USA. She has served in the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs since 2002 and from 2004 to 2007 was first secretary at the Embassy of Sweden in Washington, D.C. As a member of the Trade and Economic Section, she worked with water and environmental, corporate social responsibility, transportation, and aviation issues.
- Author(s)Lisa Emelia Svensson
- PublisherCentre for Transatlantic Relations: Johns Hopkins University
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for Transatlantic Relations: Johns Hopkins University
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.