All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionCombinatorial Engineering of Decomposable Systems presents a morphological approach to the combinatorial design/synthesis of decomposable systems. Applications involve the following: design (e.g., information systems; user's interfaces; educational courses); planning (e.g., problem-solving strategies; product life cycles; investment); metaheuristics for combinatorial optimization; information retrieval; etc.
- Author(s)Mark Levin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- Series TitleCombinatorial Optimization
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight605 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.