All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis seminal, much-cited account begins with a fairly elementary exposition of basic concepts and a discussion of factor groups and subgroups. The topics of Nielsen transformations, free and amalgamated products, and commutator calculus receive detailed treatment. The concluding chapter surveys word, conjugacy, and related problems; adjunction and embedding problems; and more. Second, revised 1976 edition.
- Author(s)Abraham Karrass,Donald Solitar,Wilhelm Magnus
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2005
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width143 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.