All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe ICMS Workshop on Geometric and Combinatorial Methods in Group Theory, held at Heriot-Watt University in 1993, brought together some of the leading research workers in the subject. Some of the survey articles and contributed papers presented at the meeting are collected in this volume. The former cover a number of areas of current interest and include papers by: S. M. Gersten, R. I. Grigorchuk, P. H. Kropholler, A. Lubotzky, A. A. Razborov and E. Zelmav. The contributed articles, all refereed, range over a wide number of topics in combinatorial and geometric group theory and related topics. The volume represents a summary of the current state of kwledge of the field, and as such will be indispensable to all research workers in the area.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/11/1994
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 204
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note64 b/w illus.
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAndrew J. Duncan,James Howie,N. D. Gilbert
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.