All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThese tes were first used in an introductory course team taught by the authors at Appalachian State University to advanced undergraduates and beginning graduates. The text was written with four pedagogical goals in mind: offer a variety of topics in one course, get to the main themes and tools as efficiently as possible, show the relationships between the different topics, and include recent results to convince students that mathematics is a living discipline.
- Author(s)Jeffry L. Hirst,John M. Harris,Michael J. Mossinghoff
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.