All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionCombinatory logic is one of the most versatile areas within logic that is tied to parts of philosophical, mathematical, and computational logic. Functioning as a comprehensive source for current developments of combinatory logic, this book is the only one of its kind to cover results of the last four decades. Using a reader-friendly style, the author presents the most up-to-date research studies. She includes an introduction to combinatory logic before progressing to its central theorems and proofs. The text makes intelligent and well-researched connections between combinatory logic and lambda calculi and presents models and applications to illustrate these connections.
- Author BiographyKatalin Bimbo is an assistant professor in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada.
- Author(s)Katalin Bimbo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2011
- Series TitleDiscrete Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number68
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.