All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionA professional reference title written primarily for researchers in thermal engineering, Combined Cooling, Heating and Power: Decision-Making, Design and Optimization summarizes current research on decision-making and optimization in combined cooling, heating, and power (CCHP) systems. The authors provide examples of using these decision-making tools with five examples that run throughout the book.
- Author BiographyMasood Ebrahimi received his PhD in mechanical engineering from the K.N. Toosi University of Technology. He has published many journal articles and presented many papers at conferences worldwide. Dr. Ebrahimi has taught university and industrial courses in fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, heat transfer, HVAC, power plant design, and operation and maintenance of rotary and stationary equipments. His main research interests are energy and related topics. Ali Keshavarz received his PhD in Mechanical Engineering from Kansas State University in 1990. He has taught undergraduate and graduate courses in heat transfer, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, internal combustion engines and power plants. In addition, he has been collaborating in joint research projects with Kansas State University as an adjunct research professor. His research interests include numerical and experimental analysis and application of heat transfer in heat engines and the related systems.
- Author(s)Ali Keshavarz,Masood Ebrahimi
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.