All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis courageous anthology posits that unearned privilege has damaged the psyche of white people as well as their capacity to understand racism. Using intimate stories, some from writers who have never before spoken of these highly charged issues, Jealous and Haskell offer readers a chance to explore their own experiences. Anyone who is interested in mental health and spiritual healing would benefit from reading this book, but it's especially suitable for teachers, professors, students, social activists, members of community groups, therapists, clergy, and other members of the counselling profession.
- Author BiographyANN TODD JEALOUS is a former marriage and family therapist with a long history of supporting civil rights. CAROLINE T. HASKELL is a licensed clinical social worker and founding director of Health and Wellness Services at California State University-Monterey Bay and the campus affiliate director for the National Coalition Building Institute in Washington DC.
- Author(s)Ann Todd Jealous
- PublisherPotomac Books Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationDulles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotomac Books Inc
- Content Noteappendix; notes
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.