Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- Description**This combined edition contains the first three vels of the Awakened series: Awaken His Eyes, Paths of Destruction, and Hands To Make War.** THE HISTORY: Over five thousand years ago, a renegade faction of angels abandoned the spiritual realm and began their inhabitation of earth. Worshiped as gods for their wisdom and power, they corrupted the realm of the physical and forever altered the course of history. THE PROPHECY: Amidst the chaos of a dying world, a lone voice foretold the awakening of a warrior who would bring an end to this evil perpetrated against all of creation. But with the cataclysmic destruction of earth and rebirth of humanity, the prophecy went unfulfilled and eventually faded from the memory of our kind-until w! THE AWAKENED: The physical dimension is fractured. What remain w are numerous fragmented worlds moving simultaneously through time, sharing a common history, connected only by a guarded portal. On a parallel earth, a child is rescued from prison and trained in the arts of war by a mystical order of clerics. When he returns to his home in search of his family, he becomes entangled in a brutal conspiracy to gain control of the Empire. Racing to unravel the secrecy of the enemy's identity and motive, he is haunted by the memories of his past and drawn by the destiny that awaits him. In the first trilogy of his bestselling debut series, Jason Tesar launches an epic saga that will journey from earth's mythological past to its post-apocalyptic future, blending the genres of fantasy, sci-fi, and military/political suspense.
- Author BiographyAs the third of four children and an introvert from the start, Jason Tesar grew up as an imaginative middle child who enjoyed the make-believe world as much as the real one, possibly more. From adolescence to adulthood, his imagination continued to feed itself on a diet of books, movies, and art, all the while growing and maturing--waiting for its opportunity. Then, during a procession of monotonous, physically laborious day-jobs, his imagination leaped into motion, bringing together characters and locations of a world that would someday come to life on the pages of a book. In late 2008, Jason made his first attempt at writing, managing to complete a whole scene before returning once again to reality. A year and a half later, a spontaneous night-time conversation with his wife encouraged him to take his writing seriously and to keep on dreaming. Over the next seven years, Jason carved time out of the real world to live in an imaginary one of epic fantasy, science-fiction, and military/political conflict. The fruits of this labor would later become the first three books of the bestselling AWAKENED series. Due to the overwhelming support of readers around the world, Jason has continued his trajectory into make-believe, recently jumping from stable employment in the micro-electronics industry into the mysterious abyss of full-time writing. Living in Colorado with his beautiful wife and two children, Jason now spends the majority of his time fusing the best parts of his favorite genres into stories of internal struggle and triumph, friendship, betrayal, political alliances, and military conflict. If you'd like to follow along on Jason's journey or get behind the scenes info on the AWAKENED or WANDERING STARS series, you can find him on Facebook (jasontesar.com), Twitter (@jasontesar), on his blog (jasontesar.com), or send him an email at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Jason Tesar
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.