Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.96
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is concerned with a trend of reconstructive surgical orthopedics using reparative potential of the organism. It presents a detailed description of combined surgical treatment methods of orthopedic pathologies in children as well as experimental substantiation. The first part of the mograph presents experimental studies concerning the combination of external fixation (Ilizarov method) and flexible intramedullary nailing (inert and bioactive) in limb lengthening. A separate chapter deals with a study of peculiarities in the influence of intramedullary transphyseal nailing on the longitudinal growth in tibia. In the clinical part of the mograph, a detailed description of combined surgical treatments (external fixation and flexible intramedullary nailing) in children of length discrepancy and deformities of limbs is presented. One can find results and peculiarities of management of deformities and shortenings in various etiologies, including congenital malformation, osteogenesis imperfection, and orthopedic complications in calcium and phosphor metabolic imbalance. This catalog also contains a review of conventional bioactive implants used in orthopedic practice. Also, new data of flexible intramedullary nailing application with bioactive coating in different adolescent orthopedic pathologies is presented. Variants and advantages of combined techniques using external and internal fixation in spine surgery are depicted. According to sological groups, indications and methods of correction are defined. Along with a detailed description of new methods of combined surgical treatment, vast materials illustrating short and long term results are demonstrated.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDmitry Popkov
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.