Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book on vel products derived from the new generation of combustion ashes, Combustion Residues -Sustainable Applications discusses the nature of ashes derived from coal co-combustion, biomass, and other fuels in traditional and stand-alone power plants and municipal waste incinerators. In addition, the book examines the development of vel commercial products incorporating such ashes, including the importance of technical and environmental standards, marketing strategies, and promotion.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight768 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byHenk Nugteren,Maria Janssen-Jurkovicova,Michael Cox
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.