All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShare the joys of travel, along witha good beating in a Russian bathhouse with Irris Makler; French Disneyland ala Nikki Gemmell; love and longing in Portugal with Christopher Kremmer; loathing and paraia in Nick Earls' London; an unlikely bikie culture in Peter Moore's Vietnam; the perils of Sri Lankan dinner parties with Tim Elliott; New York underground with Caroline Overington, a Chinese haunting with Annette Shun Wah, getting off the beaten track in Japan with Tony Davis, and discovering a whole other country after India with Sarah Macdonald.
- Author BiographySarah MacDonald is a journalist and radio broadcaster who lives in Sydney with her husband, ABC journalist Jonathan Harley, and their daughter Georgina.
- Author(s)Sara MacDonald
- PublisherTransworld Publishers (Division of Random House Australia)
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationMilsons Piont
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2004
- Content Notemaps
- Weight292 g
- Width138 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.01
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.