Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionIF one day you tice that the eyes of a family member or even a friend show signs of sadness or confusion, just stop whatever you are doing and give that person a hug. The hug probably will t make things better; but if the very next moment ushers in the beginning of a journey into the mysterious world of Alzheimer's Disease or dementia, the hug will have lasting memories. Come Back, Julia: A Story of Love, Loves Lost, Abuse and a Come Back, takes you, the reader, into such a strange world. It's a story about those unpredictable encounters that life tends to throw into our paths. Then again, some may see this as a story about life's ups and downs with simple solutions for dealing with the difficulties that often kick us down. For those who have been charged as the caretakers, you will find in this book that your faith will help you to understand your calling as you struggle to fulfill your obligations to those who may be in need of someone to just hold their hands and whisper, Everything will be all right! Readers of this valuable reference to resources and the experiences that are shared about Julia's struggles with Alzheimer's Disease or dementia can serve as a 'How To' reference; especially for those who are caregivers, family members who just are at wit's end, and even for those physicians out there who just want to walk in the shoes of patients like Julia, or to inform the decisions that they are expected to make for patients who may have such a debilitating disease like Alzheimer's or dementia.
- Author(s)Vera V Ross-Holley
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.