All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.18
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $71.31
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.73
About this product
- DescriptionWe share good things for nine months long, so I meet you healthy and strong. Feed me after I am born, skin to skin, safe and warm . . . Written by a pediatrician, Come bebe, sanamente is a soft, rhyming story from a baby s point of view that celebrates the health and emotional benefits of prenatal nutrition and breastfeeding. This is the third book in a groundbreaking series, including the bestselling Sleep Baby, Safe and Snug and Calm Baby, Gently, dedicated to sharing health guidance for parents of infants through children s books, while promoting shared reading and togetherness.
- Author BiographyDr. John Hutton is a pediatrician, an author, and the owner of the award-winning blue manatee children s bookstore in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is the author of Sleep Baby, Safe and Snug and the award-winning Baby Unplugged series and the founder of the blog Baby Unplugged. Leah Busch is an artist and co-creator of the award-winning Toast to Baby series. They both live in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Author(s)Dr John Hutton
- PublisherBlue Manatee Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLove Baby Healthy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Manatee Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width142 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leah Busch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.