All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
About this product
- DescriptionWe live in a time of bridging that invites us to learn, and then to accept with utmost respect, that what has provided us with a certain wisdom and security for several thousand years of movement around our star is today ebbing away and has, in fact, done so for at least a century or more. A time of bridging involves allowing for this realization and, with serenity, courage, and trust, seeking the footprints revealing who has walked among us ubserved all this time. Today this realization is lighting up with ever greater brilliance and being recognized and ackwledged with ever more urgency due to our scientific discoveries and spiritual insights. In this new book, with the wisdom of years, Barbara Fiand explores what time of bridging offers in new insights, and how we can understand our Christian faith in this new time.
- Author Biography<b>Barbara Fiand</b> teaches spirituality at the Institute of Pastoral Studies of Loyola University Chicago and is the author of books that include <i>From Religion Back to Faith: A Journey of the Heart</i>, <i> In the Stillness You Will Know: Exploring the Paths of Our Ancient Belonging</i>, and <i>On Becoming Who We Are</i>. She lives in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Author(s)Barbara Fiand
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.