All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume combines two Brengle classics, Guest of the Soul and When the Holy Ghost is Come, and is edited for modern readership by popular author (and long-time Brengle devotee) Bob Hostetler. Brengle s authentic voice remains strong, w able to more relevantly engage today s disciples with answers to the essential questions about the Holy Spirit, ranging in topics such as his identity, praying to him, and his role in sanctification. The great international evangelist and teacher of holiness applied his passion and pen to these topics and more in his thorough and practical book about the person and work of the Holy Spirit.
- Author BiographySamuel Logan Brengle was an influential Salvation Army preacher, teacher, and author from 1887-1931; and to this day he remains an internationally renowned ambassador of holiness. In 1889 he began writing articles on holiness, the success of which led to nine books over the next forty-five years. Bob Hostetler (General Editor) is a pastor, speaker, and author of 35 books, including the award-winning Don t Check Your Brains at the Door and Take Time to Be Holy, with combined sales of over three million copies. He has won two Gold Medallion Awards, four Ohio Associated Press awards, and an Amy Foundation Award.
- Author(s)Samuel Logan Brengle
- PublisherWesleyan Publishing House
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleSamuel L. Brengle's Holy Life
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan Publishing House
- Weight422 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBob Hostetler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.