All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAngus woke up mad and knew today was t his day. His dachshund, Clive, walked too slowly. His canary, Pennycake, was too loud. And to top it off, his breakfast pancakes were way too skinny. Angus was in a bad mood, and he decided to run away. He walked two blocks, three blocks, five blocks, then suddenly everything seemed scary and dark. When his mother found Angus, he realized he was better off with her and at home. The touching story by Patrick Downes and the bold illustrations by Boris Kulikov will comfort young children. It will show them that even when they are angry or frustrated or dealing with other emotions, everything is going to be all right.
- Author BiographyPatrick Downes is the author of the young adult novel <i>Fell of Dark</i>. This is his first picture book. Boris Kulikov is the illustrator of the Max's Words series, <i>The Boy Who Cried Wolf<i>, and <i>Sandy's Circus</i>. He lives in Brooklyn, New York. Visit him online at boriskulikov.com.
- Author(s)Patrick Downes
- PublisherOrchard Books
- Date of Publication26/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width259 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Boris Kulikov
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.48
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $24.36Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.58
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.76
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $34.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.