All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionPhotographs during a trip from Topeka, Kansas to Santa Fe, New Mexico, and return, for a vanload of painters. Photos t only represent the trip and the scenery, but may be used to inspire new works of Painting Art.
- Author BiographyA tagalong in a vanload of brush artists, happily clicking away, to supply the 100 pictures contained within out of the 7,543 taken on this four day trip.
- Author(s)Richard Owen Nelson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.