All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.54
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionAre you feeling down, dejected and a bit depressed? This gentle & relaxing, self-help hyptherapy download for adults and older teenagers could be just what you are looking for. It is designed to help you let go of tensions, persistent negative thoughts and unwanted feelings with your breathing. You receive powerful long-lasting suggestions for lifting your mood, increasing your confidence, seeing things from a new, more optimistic perspective and shifting your focus from inward to outward. You are guided to create a visualisation of yourself coping much more calmly, confidently and optimistically in your personal daily life. Frequent listening can help you get things into proportion and see things from a more positive perspective. For maximum benefit, listen to the recording, preferably daily, for about three weeks and then, once you have ticed yourself feeling more able to take things in your stride, use it every so often to support and maintain these positive changes. This successful approach is based on natural, safe, sound hyptherapy principles: act out each positive step in the imagination and dramatically increase the chance of success in the real world. Lynda's gentle, voice calms and re-assures as she gives suggestions for boosting confidence and self-esteem. As a clinical hyptherapist of many years standing, she has featured in the press, TV and radio and is author of two widely acclaimed books on hyptherapy with children and adults. The recording uses state of the art techlogy. The recording is intended to support and t replace medical or other expert advice. Never listen when driving.
- Author BiographyLynda Hudson, a former teacher, is a fervent believer in the benefits of hypnotherapy for children. Having retrained and worked in this field since the early 90s, she has helped thousands of children and teenagers either face to face or through her hypnotherapy CDs and MP3s* . The recordings deal with a wide range of topics and different age groups and help with anxiety, fears, confidence, self esteem, hospital visits to name but a few areas. Lynda also has a range for adults and is continually adding new titles. She believes passionately that mistaken myths of hypnosis need to be dispelled so that people can understand that hypnotherapy for children in the hands of a well trained and experienced practitioner is a gentle, natural drug free experience which can be amazingly empowering. This gentleness and warmth comes across in her voice so that children can feel totally at ease. To quote Peter Mabbutt, Director of Studies at the London College of Clinical Hypnosis, Lynda is the acknowledged expert on the use of hypnotherapy with children . She gives masterclasses in the Use of Hypnosis with Children for some of the most prestigious hypnosis organisations in the country.Not only does she run a successful practice and give training courses, Lynda is the author of two highly acclaimed handbooks** for therapists. She has received glowing praise for these books by highly respected colleagues, authors, presidents of eminent hypnotherapy associations and societies in Australia, Ireland and the USA as well as in her home country, the UK. She has been a clinical hypnosis lecturer and examiner for the London College of Clinical Hypnosis and taught clinical hypnosis for Thames Medical Lectures. Now however she devotes all her trainings to teaching others how to work with children. Participants say how they love her warm, enthusiastic and knowledgeable approach which inspires them to progress in this field themselves. Lynda has a first class honours degree in Psychology and Diploma in Applied Linguistics. She has diplomas in Clinical Hypnosis, Stress Management, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and other branches of psychotherapy. She is a Member of the British Psychological Society, Diplomate of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis, Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register and the Association of Professional Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists.* CDs and MP3s available from our site plus Apps to download for iPhones ** Scripts and Strategies in Hypnotherapy with Children (2009) and More Scripts and Strategies in Hypnotherapy (for adults) (2010)
- Author(s)Lynda Hudson
- PublisherFirstwayforward Audio Books
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleUnlock Your Life
- Place of PublicationBeckenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFirstwayforward Audio Books
- Read byLynda Hudson
- Running Time28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.