Come into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading by Alexander Elder (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $85.31Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe trading bible for the new millennium In Come Into My Trading Room, ted trader and author Dr. Alexander Elder returns to expand far beyond the three M's (Mind, Method, and Money) of his bestselling Trading for a Living. Shifting focus from technical analysis to the overall management of a trader's money, time, and strategy, Dr. Elder takes readers from the fundamentals to the secrets of being a successful trader--identifying new, little kwn indicators that can lead to huge profits. Come Into My Trading Room educates the vice and fortifies the professional through expert advice and proven trading methodologies. This comprehensive trading guide provides a complete introduction to the essentials of successful trading; a fresh look at the three M's, including a proven, step-by-step money management strategy; and an in-depth look at organizing your trading time. Come Into My Trading Room reviews the basics of trading stocks, futures, and options as well as crucial psychological tactics for discipline and organization-with the goal of turning anyone into a complete and successful trader. By showing traders how to combine the elements of mind, method, and money, Come Into My Trading Room gives readers the kwledge and insight to enter the market with confidence and exit with profits. Unparalleled depth and a wide range of coverage will keep all levels of traders engaged, informed, and returning to Come Into My Trading Room again and again. Dr. Alexander Elder (New York, NY) is a professional trader, technical analysis expert, and practicing psychiatrist. He is the founder of Financial Trading Inc., providing intensive trading camps to traders all over the world. Elder's first book Trading for a Living (Wiley: 0471592242) and the companion study guide have sold over 160,000 copies.
- Author BiographyALEXANDER ELDER, MD, is a professional trader, an expert in technical analysis, and a practicing psychiatrist. He is the founder of Financial Trading Inc., a firm that provides intensive trading camps for traders worldwide. Dr. Elder's first book, Trading for a Living, and its companion Study Guide have sold over 160,000 copies in English and were translated into nine languages. Dr. Elder's Web site is www.elder.com.
- Author(s)Alexander Elder
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2002
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading Advantage Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notesources, index
- Weight608 g
- Width167 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine28 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.