Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionA great reference book for those looking to brush up on or learn basic group facilitation skills. It has easily reproducible worksheets to use in groups or sessions with clients that cover all the basic skills and problem solving strategies we address in current day psychiatric treatment. Wonderful homework aid in CBT work or just to have clients purchase for use as a reference tool when dealing with difficult home situations. Great ideas for group topics in multiple treatment settings. Made for clients of all skill levels and abilities from adolescents through older adult populations.
- Author(s)Sandra Daignault Lcsw
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.