Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionJim Killen has lived a long and deeply meaningful life. When he learned that he was suffering from a terminal illness, he decided to gather up the insights and experiences he most wanted to share with those whom he loved and put them together into a series of short reflections on religion and life. The reflections gathered themselves into five groups: Reflections on the shape of reality, Reflections on learning to love, Reflections on the things God does to save us, Reflections on finding the way into a personal relationship with God, Reflections on some other really big questions.Jim invites you to let him share his reflections with you. He hopes that they will lead you into an adventure in faith.
- Author(s)Jim Killen
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.