Comedian MasterMind: Fake News, How-Tos, Open Letters, Tour Commentary, Epic Rides, Evil Recipes, and Advertising Insight, All Bound Together Into This Book, Which Probably Should Have Simply Been Titled: The Best of Fatcyclist.Com, 2005-2007 by Elden Fatty Nelson (Paperback / softback, 2011)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- Description<i>Comedian Mastermind</i> is the way the unintentionally brilliant Dr. Michael Lammler once sarcastically described Elden Fatty Nelson. Now it's the name of the first <i>Best of FatCyclist.com</i> volume. So take <i>that</i>, Dr. Lammler. Taken from the first two-ish years of the FatCyclist.com blog, but peppered with new insights, introductions, and an absurd number of foottes describing what Fatty was thinking as he wrote, this book contains valuable information every cyclist absolutely <i>must</i> kw. Marvel at Fatty's penetrating analysis of cycling company ads, his completely scientific method for rating the value of each cyclist you pass during recreational rides, his keen insight regarding how to pee while riding your bike, a whole bunch of epic ride stories, and quite a few pretty decent swipes at Lance Armstrong and the Tour de France. And more. Much more. No, <i>even more than that</i>. <i>Comedian Mastermind</i> is like the FatCyclist blog, but with Fatty standing behind you, reading over your shoulder, and telling you what he was thinking while he wrote and why he wrote it, all while eating a sizable sandwich. And it's only the good parts - ne of the stuff where Fatty just phoned it in. It makes <i>excellent</i> bathroom reading material.
- Author BiographyElden Fatty Nelson started writing Fat Cyclist in 2005 as a way to hold his own feet to the fire as he tried to lose weight. Now in its seventh year, FatCyclist.com has won the Best Sports Blog Bloggie award three times, as well as Bloggie's Lifetime Achievement award. In real life, Fatty is an imposing figure, commanding attention and frank adulation wherever he goes. He is strikingly handsome man, tall and powerfully-built, with a steely gaze, square jaw, and rippling pecs. Or maybe he has jiggly pecs. Could go either way, really.
- Author(s)Elden Fatty Nelson
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.