CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes 150 heart-warming dishes shown in 200 evocative photographs. Just like mother used to make: an irresistible selection of delicious dishes to satisfy your appetite and keep the blues at bay. It covers more than 150 easy recipes for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, tea-time treats and midnight snacks. Choose from traditional treats such as American Pancakes with Grilled Bacon, Salmon Fishcakes, Chicken and Mushroom Pie, Soda Scones and Bakewell Tart or home classics from all over the world, including Boeuf Bourguignne, Roasted Red Pepper Tortilla, Vegetable Korma, Thai Chicken Curry and Iced Tiramisu. Over 200 glorious photographs include an evocative image for every finished dish. Each recipe provides a complete nutritional analysis. Food is more than something to satisfy hunger pangs - it revives, gives us energy, warms us on a cold day and lifts our mood when need a little cheer. In this book, you will find heart-warming fare for every occasion. Choose from warming recipes to take the chill off a cold day, such as Old-Fashioned Chicken Soup or Fish Pie with Saffron and Dill Mash, or spoil yourself with Sausages, Mustard, Mashed Potato and Onion Gravy, or a tasty Moussaka. An array of satisfyingly sweet indulgences includes Baked Caramel Custard, Boston Baffee Pie, Sticky Toffee Pudding and Chocolate Eclairs. This cookbook offers more than 150 tempting recipes that hit the spot - from soups, stews, roasts and risottos to gateaux, cookies, crepes and ice-cream, every dish has the power to raise your spirits and soothe the soul.
- Author BiographyBridget Jones graduated in home economics before working as a food stylist, editor and writer. She has written over 50 books, contributed to many more and acted as consultant on a number of major titles. Sharing a practical understanding of good ingredients and the benefits of eating well are the essence of her work.
- Author(s)Bridget Jones
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 200 photographs
- Weight590 g
- Width181 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.