All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $38.94Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.71
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $34.42
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.29
- AU $8.97Trending at AU $12.58
About this product
- DescriptionInside this cookbook, you will find a collection of versatile, forgiving recipes I have made many times, making adjustments along the way to suit the occasion. Recipes range from appetizers, to breakfast, lunch and dinners with desserts to round out any meal. With a few of your own additions or substitutions, you will be able to create foods for any occasion. Many of these recipes are kid friendly. They will love to be in the kitchen helping mom or dad with cooking/baking to create t only a delicious dish but wonderful memories.
- Author BiographyWannetta started cooking/baking at the age of four in her Aunt's kitchen, wrapped in an apron, sitting on a high stool. She grew up making country meals. Later on she went to nursing school where she expanded her knowledge of healthy eating. Throughout the years, she revised her own recipes to share with family and friends. She enjoys the challenge when revising recipes. She has written other books - Believe In Yourself and From The Heart - but this is her first cookbook.
- Author(s)Wannetta Johnson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.