Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionMaggie Bonami has created 18 new projects: bed covers, hooked rugs, pillows, tablerunners, whimsical sewing items even a jacket and toe warmers. Maggie includes instructions on how to add an aged look to your projects and items to collect to create these primitive projects. She also describes many thrifty tips for working with recycled and repurposed items.
- Author(s)Maggie Bonanomi
- PublisherC&t Publishing / Kansas City Star Quilts
- Date of Publication10/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC&t Publishing / Kansas City Star Quilts
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.