All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
About this product
- DescriptionTake a personal, mediational journey through the Heidelberg Catechism with this 49-chapter, Lord's-Day-by-Lord's-Day commentary. A gold mine for pastors preparing to preach on the Heidelberg's questions and answers, or for anyone who desires to learn more about the catechism's teachings.
- Author(s)Andrew Kuyvenhoven
- PublisherFaith Alive Christian Resources
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFaith Alive Christian Resources
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.