All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionA unique take on death and bereavement without a belief in God or an afterlife. Accepting death is never easy, but we don't need religion to find peace, comfort, and solace in the face of death. In this inspiring and life-affirming collection of short essays, prominent atheist author Greta Christina offers secular ways to handle your own mortality and the death of those you love.
- Author BiographyGreta Christinais the author of Bending: Dirty Kinky Stories About Pain, Power, Religion, Unicorns, & More ; Coming Out Atheist: How to Do It, How to Help Each Other, and Why ; and Why Are You Atheists So Angry? 99 Things That Piss Off the Godless, and is editor of Paying for It: A Guide for Sex Workers for Their Clients. She has been a public speaker for many years, and is on the speaker s bureaus of the Secular Student Alliance and Center for Inquiry. She is a regular contributor to AlterNet, Free Inquiry, the Humanist, and Salon. Her writing has appeared in magazines and newspapers including the Chicago Sun-Times, Ms., On Our Backs, Penthouse, and Skeptical Inquirer, and anthologies including Everything You Know About God Is Wrong and three volumes of Best American Erotica. She lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Greta Christina
- PublisherPitchstone Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPitchstone Publishing
- Weight104 g
- Width120 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.