All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.83Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is suitable for children aged 8 years and up. Any child who can make a stick figure can learn to draw funny cartoons! Professional cartoonist and Cartoon Network animator Art Roche gives kids lots of tips and hands-on opportunities to turn their creative ideas into comic strip reality. Roche's emphasis is on original illustrations and personal vision, t tracing or copying someone else's style, so the process is free, fun and engaging.
- Author BiographyArt Roche is the creative director for Smart Bomb Interactive, a game development company in Salt Lake City. Prior to that, Mr. Roche was the creative director for Cartoon Network's new media department. He is a member of the National Cartoonists Society and creator of the daily comic strip Lotto Otto and the animated series Nacho Bear (Cartoon Network).
- Author(s)Art Roche
- PublisherSterling Juvenile
- Date of Publication07/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSterling Juvenile
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest Age8+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.