Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $20.49Trending at AU $26.08
About this product
- DescriptionBound by grief, branded by need too intense to igre...After an accident kills Brett Miller's parents, the reins of Steeplecrest Ranch fall to him. The arrival of rightful half-owner Cade Armstrong, who lost his parents in the same accident, only kicks up the tension. Brett would rather buy out Cade's share and send the man back to New York, but his hands are tied. After seven years leading a hedonistic life in the big city, Cade returns to face his loss. Once he's got acres of rolling ranch land back under his feet he discovers he wants to keep them planted on home ground-and show the man he's lusted after since puberty just how good they'd be together. Then Cade's friend, Jessica, arrives from the city and the sexual tension rockets from simmer to full boil. Brett finds himself incredibly turned on-and incredibly confused. Cade is through waiting for Brett's mind to open wide eugh to let love in. It's time for the proper application of an emotional crowbar. Even if it means he could lose Brett forever. Warning: This book contains confused emotions, a man in denial, anal sex 101, a steamy menage scene, drunken blow-jobs, seriously hot cowboy sex and eugh sexual tension to make you squirm.
- Author BiographyAva Rose Johnson dipped her foot in the erotic romance pool on a whim and hasn't looked back since. By day, she works in an office and plays the part of professional career woman. By night, she lets out her romance-obsessed alter-ego and spends hours at her computer dreaming up stories full of sex, love and alpha heroes. Coming Home is her first print title for Samhain Publishing and her twelfth published title. To keep up-to-date with her latest releases, contests and general musings, visit www.avarosejohnson.com. Readers are always welcome!
- Author(s)Ava Rose Johnson
- PublisherSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationStow
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.