All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn this heartwarming beach romance, a family emergency calls Kate Kennedy back to Gull Harbor. She doesn't plan on seeing Cole Campbell again. Doesn't kw he's w a single father. Ten years shift the balance between the valedictorian and her high school hero, president of her Debate Club. Kate discovers Cole's daughter Natalie in the stacks of the local library and she's smitten. Prissy, Cole's Great Dane, is equally engaging and needy. Always helpful, Cole shows up on Kate's doorstep way too often. But she can't give in to the SOS her heart is sending since the handsome contractor is taking her beloved Gull Harbor in an alarming direction. If there's one thing Kate can't stand, it's change. Encouraged by her fun-loving girlfriends, Kate extends her visit and opens a flower stand. She pairs Natalie up with her recovering mother for summer support and companionship. With summer kisses on their minds and sand between their toes, Kate and Cole discover what might have been ten years ago, but she has lots of distractions. Her sister Mercedes is determined to sell Breezy Point, the family home. Kate's life feels as choppy as the waves on Lake Michigan as her summer unfolds. And then summer turns into magic. Can a woman and man heal past mistakes in the summer moonlight? Can Kate's man from yesterday be more than just a memory?
- Author BiographyBarbara Lohr writes contemporary romance, both adult and new adult. A flair for fun and subtly sexy love scenes are her trademarks. In her Windy City Romance series, feisty women take on hunky heroes and life's issues. Her Man from Yesterday series, launched in 2015, promises the same dynamics. Family often figures in her stories. No woman falls in love without some family influence, either positive or negative. Dark chocolate is her favorite food group, and she makes a mean popover. Taste tempting dishes often figure in her fiction. When she's not writing, she loves to bike, kayak or golf. Barbara lives in the Midwest and the South with her husband and a cat that insists he was Heathcliff in a former life. For more information on the author and her work, please see www.BarbaraLohrAuthor.com.
- Author(s)Barbara Lohr
- PublisherPurple Egret Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurple Egret Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.