Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionExperience the vel 'Coming Savior' in its first edition. (12'font/406pages/73,500words/14Chapters) The vel 'Coming Savior' continues Cayce Taylor's journey of self-discovery as he prepares for the return of the prophesized Dragon. Adsu Gulden, the villain, finds himself with the demon Lilith in her lair as they lay together devising plans to destroy Cayce Taylor, the DiujPa; the leader of the Annanuki tribe in Elephante Butte, New Mexico. Lilith failed the first time, and Adsu is leery of her games, but she vows she'll never fail her master again. Adsu isn't so sure; she may have led Pastor Billy and the demon hunters right to her nest. Cayce finally wakes up after his unexpected experience at Hitu's funeral. He'd passed out after seeing a mysterious spirit in the vel 'Looming Dragon'. Concerned, the beautiful Native American, Tiamu Swift, is waiting for him to awake. When he does, they share an intimate kiss as they realize their desires to be with one ather. Cayce's dreams are riddled with many mysteries: things about Heaven, and what the Looming Dragon really is. There's also a child in his dreams. This young toddler is incredibly beautiful and wise, and this boy promises to see Cayce very soon. Little does Cayce kw, but the Dragon is supposed to annihilate all that mankind has created and the Messiah is coming to rebuild and establish a new covenant with Earth's inhabitants. As the Dragon looms, the world is starting to feel the effects of its presence in the voids of space. Earth is about to be shattered and Sarah Nix and her son are caught in the middle of a devastating 9.5 earthquake as it levels Seattle. Amongst the debris she's saved, but t after she has an encounter that changes her perspective of her son, Joshua. She meets Joshua's father in Heaven, and when she does, she's faced with having to come to terms with her son being the Messiah, the prophesized Savior of the world. As she's struggling to escape the aftermath of the chaos, nuclear fallout, and the cataclysmic eruption of Mt. Rainer, Cayce is back at college trying to find a way to save the world. Cayce is determined to find out what's so important about the Tiponi; the stone that's been passed down from his ancestors; the tablet he's supposed to maintain. With the Dragon only weeks away, he kws he has to warn people, but he has an inexplicable desire to understand the lost languages engraved on the Tiponi, in the hopes it'll shed light on the Dragon. He prays that somehow the Tiponi can stop the celestial monster. He sets out to decipher it and what he, along with the rewned archeologist Dr. Robert Jones, and Cayce's college roommate Stan Merriweather discover is that Cayce's small tribe, the Annanuki, have possessed the proof of the true origins of mankind for thousands of years. The Tiponi is the Tablet of Destiny created by the first inhabitants of Earth. This revelation leads them back to the reservation for answers. What they find is Pastor Billy and the Thwati. As Cayce and his friends arrive at Shamish Swift's house to meet the Annanuki Council, the mysterious Pastor reveals the Tiponi's Power, its Purpose, and the Truth behind Cayce's mother's death. Billy exposes to Cayce that he's a priest who will help the Messiah prepare the world for the return of Eden. 'Coming Savior' is a thrilling fantasy vel, intertwined with fantastic theology. It's the second volume in the DiujPa Trilogy and readers will enjoy their continued journey with Cayce, a young Native American, as he unravels the true origins of mankind while facing Earth's demise. 'Coming Savior' is a 73,500 word vel with strong series potential, aimed at young adult readers but suitable for everyone.
- Author(s)B K Amodio
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.