Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis delightfully illustrated book is designed to teach essential skills in spelling, with fun-to-do problems and projects. Learn about silent letters, sort out the muddled compound words, and challenge a friend to a spelling race, with reward stickers and stars to boost confidence.
- Author BiographyLouisa Somerville used to be a primary school teacher, but now has been writing books for children for many years, on a wide range of subjects from activity books and bedtime stories. Jean Williams is a former head teacher with a huge amount of primary educational experience. As a result, she understands the tuition needs of young children.
- Author(s)Jean Williams,Louisa Somerville
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content NoteIllustrations throughout
- Weight200 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSticker book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.