All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>KEEPING IT TOGETHER</b> Brody Brown has always been responsible for others. After his parents' deaths, he gave up a promising artistic career to care for his younger brother and sister. Now, with his siblings grown, Brody owns his own business, has a nice house, makes a decent living, and he's finally on his own. Elise Sorenson has come to Seattle with her young daughter to find peace. After years as a world-famous ballerina--and just as many years in a marriage gone bad--she's looking for neither love r attention. But she finds both when a handsome, honest man befriends her with strings attached. More than friends, Brody and Elise discover in each other what they need--wild, physical passion without commitment. But it'll take a shadow from Elise's past to make them look beyond what they need--to what they truly <i>desire</i>.
- Author BiographyAs a stay-at-home mom, <b>Lauren Dane</b> had lots of conversations in a singsong voice but no real outlet for adult thoughts and words. Armed with a secondhand laptop, she decided to give that writing thing a serious go. Nearly a decade and several dozen books later, she's well aware of her good fortune and is loving every moment of it, even when she has to edit and intervene when her children bicker about video games or manga.
- Author(s)Lauren Dane
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Series TitleBrown Family
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.