All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionExploring an important aspect of coming of age, this book examines how the black community can institutionalize rites of passage as part of the child-rearing process.
- Author BiographyPaul Hill Jr. has contributed to the collections The African Presence in Black America and Manhood Development in Urban African-American Communities.
- Author(s)Paul Hill
- PublisherAfrican American Images
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAfrican American Images
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight226 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.