All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionComing To: A Biomythography is an autobiographical work - but rather than a straight-forward narrative, this life story consists of twenty discrete chapters, each one written in a different literary form. Taken together, they present life as a rich tapestry rather than a linear journey. Join David Kundtz on a unique and rewarding exploration - many thought provoking insights included. A biomythography tells all the truth but tells it slant. (Emily Dickinson)
- Author(s)David Kundtz
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.