All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionMy son had shown signs that all was t right in his world, but what he told me was t anything I had ever expected to hear from my only child. I think I was momentarily in shock, the revelation was so unexpected. Of course, looking back from a distance of a few years, I wonder about my failure to see signs of what was to come. But, as I told everyone, including myself, this was t even on my radar. I was lost, and so was my husband. Our child was t dying, but was actually coming to life as the person she truly was. This was a development that eventually we would celebrate and hor, but it took a while. This is our story, the story of one transgender woman coming to life, and how her family transitioned along with her.
- Author BiographyJulia Medsker grew up in Colorado, and still lives there with her husband, dog and cat. After decades working in libraries, she is now writing and teaching, and continuing to give support to her beautiful daughter.
- Author(s)Julia Medsker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.