All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionComing to Terms: The Collected Works of Jane Blankenship, is an edited collection from Jane Blankenship and Janette Kenner Muir which provides a deeper understanding of how an academic life is composed-how ideas begin as simple seeds, germinating into a fully blossomed life; how career pathways often start by chance, by being in the right place at the right time; and how one must take risks while moving toward the future. These lessons reveal a brilliant career of a woman deeply committed to the life of the mind and the fostering of future generations.
- Author BiographyJanette Kenner Muir is associate professor in New Century College at George Mason University, where she teaches interdisciplinary courses in political communication, civic engagement and media criticism. She is past editor of Communication Quarterly, and past president of the Eastern Communication Association. Currently, she is working with the Mason Center for Consciousness and Transformation in the area of mindfulness practices for deeper teaching and learning.
- Author(s)Jane Blankenship
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication23/12/2011
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleLexington Studies in Political Communication
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note13 black & white halftones
- Weight808 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJanette Kenner Muir
- Foreword byKarlyn Kohrs Campbell
- Interest AgeFrom 22 from 22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.