Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionAfter being married for 7 years, a preacher's son from the south comes to terms with his sexuality. With the unconditional love and support of his wife, Michael finds peace reconciling his heart with God and with his new spiritual path of acceptance. This book allows the straight or gay reader to become present to the Creator of the Universe that calls all to come out to the creation that He made them to be.
- Author BiographyMichael D. Boone is the author of Coming to Terms With Me. He devotes much of his time to charitable organizations, serving in his local parish, and enjoys travelling. He has two children and lives with his Civil Partner, Steven, near London.
- Author(s)MR Michael D Boone
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.