Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Commentaries on the Laws of England: Applicable to Real Property The chapter on Incorporeal Hereditaments has been enlarged by the addition of a section on Profits a Prendre, including therein public and private rights of fishing, and a section as to rights of killing game; and, under the head of Franchises, a section on Ferries. A new chapter on Perpetuity and Remoteness has been added; and, while it is impossible to treat fully of such a profound subject in one chapter, it is hoped that the outline of the principles involved which has been attempted will be a guide to the student who desires to make deeper researches. In conclusion - the whole book has been thoroughly revised, and in great part re-written. The author desires to express his appreciation of the manner in which the previous edition was received by the profession; and trusts that the present one will be of some assistance to the student of Property Law. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Knight William Blackstone
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication23/04/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight844 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.