Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionBible study tes and commentary on the Old Testament book of Genesis, with explanation and practical applications. Designed for diligent Bible students, including teachers and preachers. Written from the conservative viewpoint of faith in the Bible as the absolute, inerrant, verbally inspired word of God. Comments include discussion of these topics: * Are Bible accounts of creation and the flood literal historic records? * Can organic or theistic evolution be harmonized with Scripture? * Are the days of Genesis 1 literal or symbols of long ages? * Were Adam and Eve the first man and woman? * How did sin and death enter the world? * Was Noah's flood worldwide or local? * What promises did God make to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob about the nation of Israel? * How did Joseph interpret Pharaoh's dreams and spare his family in Egypt?
- Author BiographyThe author began preaching the gospel of Christ full-time in 1974. Since that time he has worked with independent, non-denominational churches of Christ in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and Round Lake Beach, Illinois. He and his wife Karen have three married children and a covey of grandchildren.
- Author(s)David E Pratte
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.