All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting and insightful new commentary will guide readers through the five books of Moses with ease and delight. Rewned biblical scholar Richard Elliott Friedman reaches both a personal and professional summit with this incisive yet accessible written survey of the Torah. Friedman's work draws upon his years of experience studying the Bible, integrated with the most recent discoveries in biblical archaeology. Friedman's new translation, along with the Hebrew, are featured on every page. His commentary focuses on the Torah as a whole, uniting its books into one cohesive, all encompassing literary masterpiece. This momentous work is sure to prove an essential part of every Bible reader's library.
- Author BiographyRichard Elliott Friedman is Professor of Hebrew and Comparative Literature and holds the Katzin Chair at the University of California. He is the author of three books, among which is the bestselling Who Wrote the Bible?
- Author(s)Richard Elliott Friedman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/2003
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Weight1155 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.