All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionSet against a backdrop of financial-sector reforms in India, this analysis explores theories and empirical evidence regarding the behavior of commercial banks and their reactions to centralized monetary policy. A comprehensive account of the credit channels of monetary transmission is presented along with observations of the modified IS-LM model within the independent banking sector. Progressive issues such as future consolidation of the banking sector are also addressed. Ultimately, t all commercial banks react uniformly to monetary policy, as ownership, size, liquidity, and capitalization play key roles in determining individual responses.
- Author BiographyPartha Ray, a monetary policy expert with the Reserve Bar India, is currently serving as assistant to the executive (India chapter) at the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Washington DC.
- Author(s)Partha Ray
- PublisherAcademic Foundation
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGhaziabad
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintAcademic Foundation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.