Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionScots Law. This text provides a practical guide to occupational leases for commercial property. Following the chrology of a transaction, Cockburn discusses clauses which regularly occur in commercial leases, highlighting the points each side needs to insist upon in negotiations and providing optional revisals for those acting for tenants. In an area of law where careful drafting is essential, this concise and informative handbook offers a unique practical viewpoint, outlining potential pitfalls and providing solutions.
- Author BiographyDavid Cockburn is known as one of Scotland's leading property and planning lawyers. He has been in practice for more than 30 years and has acted in many major property developments in that time. He works with a number of developers and investors and continues to advise retailers such as Boots on property matters. An accredited specialist in planning law, he advises and appears at planning inquiries for developers, statutory consultees, planning authorities and other interest groups. Robin Mitchell qualified as a solicitor in 1992 and is now a Partner with ACH Shoosmiths in Edinburgh.
- Author(s)David Cockburn,Robin Mitchell
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight397 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.